What real stylists and industry top influencers predict hair trends will be in 2017 and a couple looks they predict we’ll leave behind in 2016.
- Rooty balayage with overtones of pastels and vivid colors
- Lived-in blond with half the maintenance and healthy hair
- Glowing blacklight hair
- Rooty color in all shades
- Sombré will be one of the most requested techniques with low contrast replacing high contrast.
- Sombré paired with metallic colors
- Rooty along balayage
- Embracing natural texture and low maintenance, textured haircuts with less polish.
- Balayaged neons, grunge colors and a shift to coppers and reds.
- Long beach waves as ombre
- Say goodbye to gray hair
See the trends on Beauty Launchpad
Photo: Instagram @jaymz.marsters