Content isn’t king—it’s currency. Glossier, Kenzo, Clique Media Group, Hypebeast, and Rewardstyle have nailed the content, social platform, sale equation. They prime the sale of their products by creating content for eager audiences for new launches, often leading to waiting lists.
So how do they do it?
- Glossier collaborates with consumers to create cult cosmetics.
- Kenzo ripped the seams of fashion marketing through risk taking and seemingly incongruous collaboration.
- Clique Media Group turns fashion advice into retail gold, mining their media properties and social media accounts to figure out what products will sell.
- Hypebeast has united sneakerheads, turning them into a lucrative demographic.
- Rewardstyle realized the social media world’s longtime dream of converting influence into e-commerce opportunities.
Read the full article on Fast Company.