With the plethora of vacant retail space in New York City, estimated to be as much as 20% of the inventory according to Douglas Elliman real estate, brands have their choice of locations to choose from. This real estate opportunity coupled with a crop of pop-up service providers means it’s never been easier to give brick-and-mortar retail a try in NYC.
Below are five must-see pop-ups:
- The Arrivals x Dyson – 67 Greene Street, until February 2019
- Brandless – 459 West 14th Street, until November 4, 2018
- Everlane – 150 Wooster Street, until November 6, 2018
- Floyd – 496 Broadway, Second Floor, until November 18, 2018
- Wild One – 242 Lafayette Street until January 2019
Read more on Dezeen.
Photo: via Medium