Considering that wellness is the newest trillion-dollar industry in the world, it’s no surprise that consumer preference tends to lean towards healthier options for the mind, body, and soul. As wellness demands continue to grow, Balance Media has detailed five forward-thinking wellness brands:
1. Everybody LA: This fitness studio rejects the fratty, image-conscious gym stigma and aims to provide an inclusive fitness experience, embracing “all bodies, genders, races, nationalities, faiths, classes, sexualities, sizes, ages & abilities,” both in their membership and staff hiring, the company states. They also note that they do not tolerate oppression of any time, whether that be racism, sexism, homophobia, or transphobia.
2. Sandows Coffee Soda: In response to the chemical and sugar-filled energy drinks found in gas stations, Sandows Coffee offers a healthy alternative—a cold-brew, carbonated drink minus the sugar.
3. anatomē: This “modern apothecary” offers homeopathic solutions to a variety of health issues. Their products are plant based, and built on the belief that “The food that fuels the body and the world around us also helps fuel our stability, balance, and emotional health.”
4. Halo Sport: High-end LA gym Equinox has begun to offer a technologically advanced personal trainer, Halo Sport, which provides headphones equipped with a virtual trainer.
5. Hatch: Moms to be want to make sure they’re using products with healthy, clean ingredients. Maternity brand Hatch offers a collection of beauty products for pregnant women, including foot relief, belly oil, and stretch mark-minimizing masks.
For the full story, head to Balance Media.
Photo: Jacob Postuma via Unsplash