The Target Takeoff Accelerator has a product-centric focus and an abbreviated five-week format to provide emerging brands an opportunity to deepen their retail know-how. The program consists of virtual and face-to-face workshops and mentoring aimed at helping young brands scale and accelerate their market readiness.
This year’s 10 emerging beauty participants in the program:
- Allyoos: Innovative haircare that works on all hair types, known for its clean-ingredient product. Their hero products are a one-step wash and strand soak.
- Black Chicken Remedies: A popular Australian brand focused on wellness and recovery that harness the powers of essential oils and all-natural ingredients.
- Dulcalm Skincare: Grounded in a mission to create quality, multitasking skincare products for people on the go. Their hero products include Multitastic Balm, Sink Free Facial Kit, and Walk Out Clean Wipes.
- Everyday For Every Body found white space in the sunscreen market with an inclusive and affordable sunscreen and Australian lifestyle brand based on superfood-infused products.
- Olive +M is an all-natural skincare brand focused on bringing clean ingredient olive oil-based products to the market.
- Pholk: Inspired by the folk beauty and botanicals of the African Diaspora, Pholk creates natural vegan skincare products with non-comedogenic botanicals.
- SAHI Cosmetics: Formulated by a scientist from the Midwest that offers luxury makeup for every skin tone ensuring their products match three different undertones, from light to dark.
- SkinKick has a mission to give everyone clear skin and confidence with safe and effective products. Their DUO and TRIO product systems are formulated with 99 percent natural ingredients and no harsh chemicals.
- Scotch Porter: A multicultural, unisex head-to-toe grooming brand offering products that are both less toxic and more effective than conventional brands.
- Terra Origin: Vitamin and powder supplements focused on high-quality, scientifically studied ingredients that can improve overall health and well-being.
Applications for the next program close on February 24, and the program will begin on May 6.
Photo: via Target