Branded experiences have become a crucial part of a marketer’s toolbox. When a brand makes a customer feel engaged and happy they are much more likely to buy the product, or even buy more than they originally planned. A new report from Set Creative provides insight into how consumers feel about brand experiences.
- 83% say the best way to build trust in a brand is to experience it firsthand.
- 82% of UK and US adults want brands to create experiences that “entertain, engage, and educate.”
- 44% percent have increased their time spent at live events over the last two years
- 40% said they’ve increased their spend on new experiences over the past two years
- 62% of millennials have increased their spend on experiences.
- 73% of people are more likely to purchase a product if they’ve participated in a brand experience.
- 60% of consumers are more likely to share information about a new brand, product, or service if they have experienced it or taken part in a brand-related event. This compares to seeing it on TV (36%), hearing about it through word of mouth (30%), reading about it, or seeing it on social media (21%), listening to it on the radio (12%), or seeing it on a billboard (9%).
“The Value of Experience” includes insights from 1,000 consumers in the US and UK. Download the full report.
Photo: Noiseporn via Unsplash