Covid-19 is hitting everyone hard. In the beauty industry, small brands and independent retailers are likely to suffer more than larger, more established companies who have financial reserves to ride out rough times. At BeautyMatter we’re doing our best to leverage what we have—a platform, a community, and relationships—to help the beauty industry get through this difficult time. We’re also up for collaborating with anyone using their resources so collectively we can amplify the impact.
The Indie Beauty Media Group is launching a complimentary Resource Center with the purpose of providing educational tools, articles, and imperative resources to help indie brands and beauty entrepreneurs weather the unprecedented business and personal challenges brought about by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Nader Naeymi-Rad, co-founder, Indie Beauty Media Group, said, “While we acknowledge that this pandemic—and the challenges it presents—is like nothing we have faced before, we also know that there is tremendous power in the collective, especially when it’s comprised of innovative thinkers. Alone, we are individual small business owners. Together, we are the largest network of indie beauty brand founders, buyers and industry experts in the world. Alone, we have limited resources. Together, if we pool our resources, we can create new opportunities and new reasons to be hopeful. Alone, we fight for what’s ours. Together, we fight for what’s right. “
The Beauty Unites Resource Center will house content in one place that will help entrepreneurs stay afloat during these turbulent times, from breaking news and original reporting around Covid-19 and its economic effects, to educational brand-building tools, and providing links to new and changing guidelines.
Current Offerings Available Through the Beauty Unites Resource Center:
- Complimentary access to news and original content pertaining to Covid-19 from Beauty Independent.
- Complimentary access to select Beauty Independent “Core Concepts” and “Premium Content” articles.
- Content roundups of coverage pertaining to Covid-19 from other publications.
- A virtual “IBE Berlin” webinar for registered buyers.
- Complimentary 30-day subscription to the BeautyX Replay library.
- Complimentary access to the Uplink Directory.
- Roundups of other helpful resources such as state guidelines, CDC briefings, and small-business relief options.
BeautyMatter applauds the #BeautyUnites campaign and will collaborate with Indie Beauty Media Group sharing our content and initiatives to reach more indie beauty businesses.
Photo: via Indie Beauty