BEAUTY DEALS: M&A TRANSACTIONS Q4 2019
The fourth quarter of 2019 didn’t disappoint, ending the year with some highly anticipated transactions. After months of speculation, the year ended with deals finally closing on Kylie Cosmetics, Drunk Elephant, Olaplex, DevaCurl, and Dr. Jart+. With several more mature indie brands off the market, it begs the question what impact this will have as we head into 2020.
Inside the 130-page BeautyMatter Q4 Report:
- 85 transactions captured across the beauty and wellness space and across the value chain
- Tribe Dynamics’ analysis of EMV on key deals
- Compilation of Q4 deals with full transactional insight
- Recaps and details of individual transactions
- Easy-to-reference charts including transactions by category with high-level details and financial players involved