Clean Market, the brainchild of wellness pioneer Lily Kunin, is where purposeful nutrition, effective products, and innovative services are combined to elevate health and overall well-being. The modern wellness space opened its first outpost in September 2018 in Midtown Manhattan and just launched location number two in lower Manhattan’s Brookfield Place.
Clean Market co-founder Lily Kunin said, “We are thrilled to open Clean Market at Brookfield Place. In an area with many businesses and locals, the store is the perfect destination to restore and recharge throughout the day to feel your best during these unprecedented times. We will be welcoming visitors to our wellness shop and IV drip lounge, and soon expanding services to include our infrared sauna and cryotherapy treatments.”
At 2,700 square feet, Clean Market’s Brookfield Place treatments and amenities include:
- IV drips that increase energy, strengthen the immune system, improve detox, boost metabolism, reduce stress, and more.
- Modern apothecary and wellness shop stocked with Lily Kunin-approved clean body and beauty products, medical-grade supplements, and healthy snacks.
- Whole-body cryotherapy which speeds up healing and muscle recovery, boosts metabolism and energy, burns up to 400 calories in 3 minutes, and more (Coming Soon).
- Infrared saunas that enhance detoxing, boost metabolism and the immune system, and supports weight loss.
- Organic Café with grab-and-go options (Coming Soon).
Photo: via Clean Markey by Ryan Muir