The global facial mask market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 8% during the period 2019−2025. The market has witnessed steady growth in developing economies in the last few years and is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period owing to rise in product innovation in skincare, growing skin concerns, and an increase in spending on personal care.
- The global facial mask market would realize an absolute growth of around 60% with incremental revenue of over $5 billion between 2019 and 2025.
- Rising skin concerns and easy usage factor is driving the market for sheet masks, which is expected to reach around $6 billion by 2025, registering an incremental revenue of over $2 billion between 2019 and 2025.
- Registering a high-growth CAGR of around 8% between 2019–2025, the global market for hydration & relaxation application-based facial masks accounted for a major share in 2019 with around 28%.
- The peel-off facial mask market is expected to record the highest CAGR of over 8%, with incremental revenue of $337 million during the forecast period.
- The retail distribution channel continues to dominate the market with about 61% share of the distribution network, recording the highest sales from beauty specialty stores and mass-market players in the market.
- APAC is expected to record the highest incremental revenue of around $3 billion, growing at a CAGR of over 7% between 2019–2025.
- The hydrated and well-moisturized masks segment is expected to witness high growth in APAC on account of high pollution rates and stressful lifestyles. Consumers are constantly looking for products that focus on blemish/acne-prone skin, blackheads, dark circles, and sensitive skin.
- The global sheet face mask market was valued at $2.1 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to reach $2.9 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period.
- The sheet face mask market exhibits an incremental revenue opportunity of $0.7 billion from 2019 to 2026.
- The Hydrogel Sheet segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period.
- Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to dominate the sheet face mask market share, registering a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period.
- North America is projected to exhibit exponential growth throughout 2026, registering the highest of CAGR 11.0% during the forecast period.
- The Supermarkets/Hypermarkets distribution segment is anticipated to dominate the global sheet face mask market analysis, with a CAGR of 8.3%during the forecast period.
- The E-commerce segment is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.7%during the sheet face mask market forecast period
Photo: Mutzii via Unsplash