WWD reported Groupe Bogart has submitted a firm offer to take over 41 Nocibé perfumeries in France from Douglas.
WHO: Groupe Bogart specializes in the creation, manufacture, and commercialization of luxury fragrances and cosmetics. With a unique market positioning as a manufacturer-distributor, the Group markets its products in more than 90 countries. Bogart Group will have 383 stores with this acquisition in five countries (France, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Israel) and eight owned fragrance and cosmetics brands marketed in 90 countries worldwide.
- Groupe Bogart has submitted a firm offer to take over 41 Nocibé perfumeries in France from Douglas. Terms of the proposed deal were not disclosed, but Bogart said it would fund the transaction with its own financial resources.
- Nocibé registers sales of around 1 billion euros via a network of about 600 doors in France. The deal would increase the number of the group’s retail holdings to 71 stores in France, including the April perfumery chain, expanding its geographic reach to 35 new towns and cities.
- Bogart’s plan is to take over 41 of the Nocibé stores, which would preserve 221 jobs, through the group’s Athénais subsidiary, which is the parent company of the April retail chain.
- In 2015 the group purchased 23 perfumeries by April SAS, a wholly-owned subsidiary created in late 2014.
- In 2016 there was a 100% acquisition of the HC Parfümerie Group, major distributor in Germany, with a network of 87 stores.
- In 2018 Groupe Bogart acquired Distriplus Group, a leading retailer in Belgium with a network of 200 sales outlets.
- In 2019 they purchased 18 selective stores in Luxembourg belonging to Milady parfumerie network.
2 Article(s) Remaining