On the heels of acquiring Portland-based Social CBD, vertically integrated Kadenwood adds CBD line Healist, incubated by Present Life, to its brand portfolio.
WHO: Founded in 2020, Healist makes topical and ingestible CBD wellness products meant to help with stress, sleep, pain relief, and immune support. The line is sold online and in mass retail channels, and is available in the US, UK, and Brazil.
Present Life is a newly formed well-being and beauty holding company that builds and acquires purpose-led, natural, self-care brands that do not compromise on performance or the planet.
Founded in 2019, Kadenwood is a privately held consumer products lifestyle company relentlessly focused on shaping CBD into a trusted and safe mainstream wellness category. To drive this mission, Kadenwood is backed by decades of CPG marketing and category innovation expertise and industry-leading, vertically integrated CBD farming to ensure quality CBD oil from seed to shelf that contains 0% THC. In 2019, Kadenwood launched its first branded products under Level Select in personal care. And in late 2020, Kadenwood launched the Purity Preferred Pet business, as well as Purity Organic hot teas, to add to its portfolio of CBD brands.
- Kadenwood buys Healist from Present Life.
- Terms of the deal were not disclosed, but as part of the transaction, Present Life’s backer The Craftory will make an investment in Kadenwood.
- Camillo Pane, founder of Present Life, will become a member of Kadenwood’s board, and will help continue to develop Healist and other CBD brands.
- Kadenwood recently acquired Social CBD, expanding its retail footprint to 18,000 stores.
- Present Life also owns Loum, a psychodermatology skincare line, and One Ocean Beauty which it acquired in 2020.
2 Article(s) Remaining