As a founder-led company, Credo knows how difficult it is to grow a beauty brand. It is this understanding and the mission to transform the beauty industry that has fueled Credo's BIPOC Mentorship Program. The application process for its second cohort is open. BIOPIC-founded clean beauty businesses can apply to receive five months of dedicated advisory and business support through this program committed to furthering equity, inclusion, and access.
This program is for brands that have yet to launch and those looking to scale, and it is intended to help businesses in key functional areas that will help prepare the brand for distribution at retail or direct-to-consumer. The areas of focus for the program are:
- Clean Beauty: Why it matters and how to make the swap in your business
- Beauty Business: The strategy and capital you need to fuel impact and growth
- Retail 101: what you need to build a strong retail business
- Behind the Scenes: From sales education to legal and everything in between
- Community: Face time with Credo executives, industry experts, and fellow entrepreneurs
- Funding: Opportunity to pitch for funding
Brands can apply to be one of the next 10 businesses in this second cohort.
2 Article(s) Remaining