SEPHORiA is back. While events held in 2018 and 2019 were live ticketed events, this year SEPHORiA returns virtually with an exciting 3D game-like environment featuring an interactive beauty "house" with multiple rooms to explore.
We are thrilled to re-introduce SEPHORiA this year and bring our clients a unique, innovative, and more inclusive beauty experience," said Deborah Yeh, Chief Marketing Officer at Sephora. "In 2021, we felt it was important to have a moment of joy with our clients and we've worked hard to recreate the special SEPHORiA environment our clients know and love, by delivering an unmatched virtual experience that they can enjoy free, from anywhere. We look forward to welcoming back clients into the (virtual) world of SEPHORiA.
Attendees will receive access to both live and prerecorded content from some of Sephora's most-loved brands, beauty icons, and other surprise guests. Attendees can also "meet" brand founders and experts, play virtual games with chances to win Sephora swag, take selfies in virtual photo booths, and more.
More than 30 brands will be participating in five virtual rooms, including:
- Home Theater: A spotlight on Sephora's hottest new products and brands, with masterclasses and special tutorials by brand founders and global artists from FORVR Mood, Danessa Myricks Beauty, FENTY Beauty by Rihanna, PATRICK TA, Shani Darden Skin Care, and Sephora Collection.
- Family Room: A space for “real talk” conversations and reflections, including a roundtable discussion with former Accelerate brand founders from Tatcha, BREAD Beauty Supply, Topicals, and a selection of Sephora’s 2021 Accelerate brands.
- Loft: A place to connect and network live with meaningful micro-communities and SEPHORiA talent on several trending beauty topics. amika, Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare, The Phluid Project, FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna, Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez, Sephora's Beauty Directors, and members of the newest #SephoraSquad will be in this room.
- Sunroom: A space to explore and discover Sephora's most notable clean and sustainable products with pre-recorded routines, tutorials, and brand stories from ILIA, Saie, Kosas, ITEM Beauty by Addison Rae
*, Milk Makeup, Biossance, Summer Fridays, Tatcha, Selfless by Hyram, The Inkey List, Fable & Mane, dae, BREAD Beauty Supply, adwoa Beauty, Briogeo, JVN Hair*, The 7 Virtues, Floral Street, Skylar, and Ellis Brooklyn.
- Backyard: A place to get together and celebrate. You never know who may join the fun…"wink!"
Registered attendees will receive full access to SEPHORiA: House of Beauty content. Experience Kits are available in limited quantities and quickly sold out. This free event will take place on September 18 from 10AM–1PM PST / 1–4PM EST.
2 Article(s) Remaining