WHO: Winkl was launched in 2017 by Nikhil Kumar and Rahul Singh as a community for creators and pivoted into a full-stack tech platform for influencer marketing and creator collaborations that manages end-to-end process of influencer marketing and creator collaborations.
Launched in November 2014 by Subrat Kar, Ajay Mishra, and Nishant Radia, Vidooly provides an online video intelligence software platform that allows companies to drive more engagement for their video content.
The Mumbai-headquartered start-up Good Glamm Group is the umbrella company for MyGlamm and its portfolio of brands. The group has more than 4 million customers and is available at over 20,000 digital and physical points of sale across India, acquiring 350,000 new customers every month on average. The Good Glamm Group is valued at over $1.2 billion and is backed by marquee investors.
WHY: The Good Glamm Group acquired Winkl and Vidooly, spinning them off with portfolio companies Plixxo and MissMalini to launch the Good Creator Co., establishing India's largest creator ecosystem.
- The Good Glamm Group acquired influencer marketing platform Winkl and content and creator analytics start-up Vidooly, adding the businesses to their broader beauty and personal care portfolio.
- Winkl has one million creators in its database and more than 50K+ creators available on demand.
- Winkl achieved revenue growth of more than 10x through the pandemic and 5x in the last 12 months alone, with a multimillion-dollar revenue run rate and a small team of 30 people.
- According to Crunchbase, Vidooly raised a total of $4.5 million from investors like Alibaba, Times Internet, and GVFL.
- Good Glamm Group furthered its ambition of becoming India's largest CPG company by building a "digital Unilever" with an additional $150 million in funding at a $1.2 billion valuation last November.
2 Article(s) Remaining